Dragon Ball Xenoverse rocked the world as one of the best Dragon Ball games to ever hit the video game market. Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps are once again fusing together to bring an even bigger and more explosive package in the sequel.
It’s Time to Go Super Saiyan!
Developed to fully utilize the power of current generation gaming consoles and PCs, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is scheduled to launch in the Americas in 2016.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and changing historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- Brand new hub city 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- More in depth character creation system
- Updates and post launch support for up to one year
As I always say, the game will need a lot more “Dragon Ball” and a whole lot less “Z” to become the game I want it to be, but then again, I doubt an action game based on the early days of kid Goku would sell as well.
Just please, remember Chiaotsu this time around. Poor little dude never gets a break.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is coming to North America this year for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.