Who better to catch and stop a hacker…than another hacker? To prevent attacks upon their systems, companies are enlisting security specialists trained in the “dark arts” of hacking and system penetration. The object: to exploit systems with the intent of reinforcing them before the bad guys can get to them.
You’ll be ready to join that elite class of cyber-security pros — with the paycheck to match — after you’ve mastered this Ethical Hacking Bundle, available now in the TechnoBuffalo Deals Store.
Get advanced training in all things security through the following courses:
- Build an Advanced Keylogger using C++ for Ethical Hacking!
- Ethical Hacking Bundle: Ethical password hacking and protecting
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF
- Ethical Hacking from Scratch to Advanced Technique
- Linux Security and Hardening, The Practical Security Guide
Across 8 courses and 370 lessons, you’ll not only learn the most common ways hackers can compromise a system, but the correct methods for protecting against these threats to your company’s livelihood.
This security training would normally cost over $700, so grab it now for just $49 while the offer lasts.