Just Cause 3‘s next batch of DLC is almost upon us, and this one’s called Mech Land Assault.
Available on June 3, Rico will be able to pilot mechs and head anywhere on the island of Medici. The pack sounds nuts. Here are the features, broken down in the press release we received with the news of the DLC.
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
If you buy the Mech Land Assault pack alone, it’ll sell for $11.99. It is part of the $24.99 season pass, which is still available.