Degica is bringing the excellent Atlus-published Nintendo 3DS brawler, Code of Princess, to Steam next Thursday, April 14. This new version comes upgraded with an HD overhaul and a more tolerable framerate than the original Nintendo 3DS version.
Other important improvements include:
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equip-able items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
The list of features fails to mention a paper-thin princess that can lift a sword that weighs at least seven to eight times her body weight.
Code of Princess developer Studio Saizensen is also somewhat known for Sayonara Umihara Kawase, which Degica also published on Steam back in January. Other interesting connections with this game are the similarities and staff members it shares with the SEGA Saturn cult-classic, Guardian Heroes, a game that has a fabulous HD port on the Xbox 360 that would look so nice in many gamers’ Steam collections, especially right next to Code of Princess.
Code of Princess comes to Steam next week on April 14.