If you’re shooting for a career in computer animation or game development, there’s a lot you need to know to help translate all the cool ideas in your head to a screen. Few realms in the technology world are so dependent on hyper-specialized programs and training to succeed, which can be very intimidating to the newbie just starting out. So if computer design is your passion, jump in fully loaded with your last chance at this comprehensive Ultimate Design & Animation Bundle, now a rock-bottom $29 in the TechnoBuffalo Deals Store.
The most attention-grabbing aspect of this bundle is the breadth of training you’ll have at your fingertips. This package from the renowned online educators at eduCBA hands you lifetime access to over 60 computer design and animation courses, each exploring methods to take your skills to the next level.
Your 600+ hours of instruction include deep-dive training in:
· CAD coursework, including AutoCAD training
· Adobe courses, including CorelDraw, Flash, Photoshop, InDesign & Audition training
· MAYA courses, including 3D Design, Bouncing Ball, Character Animation, and Shave & Hair Cut training
· Engineering courses, including SolidWorks, SilhouetteFX & Pro/Engineer training
· Animation courses, including ZBrush, Unity 5, Cinema 4D, Nuke, Mudbox, Keyshot & Interface Mocha Pro training
In addition to all that training, you’ll come away from courses with completion certification, letting hiring managers know you’ve got the training to walk in and be an asset to any company’s design team.
This all-inclusive course bundle retails for nearly $1,800, so at 98% off, it’s just this side of free. Even if you only dabble in a course or two, this package pays for itself almost immediately. And since this is your last chance to grab this set of coursework, get in on a whole new career now rather than later.