User experience is a critical element of all web development — which is why it’s so odd that the way users will actually interface and use a website or app can often go missing in the development process. Cool graphics and unconventional architecture may look pretty on the surface, but if it turns potential users away, it could be a fast track to failure.
Make sure the user interface and user experience retain their prominent place in web creation with this comprehensive UI/UX Designer Bundle of courses, now just $39.
You’ll get a package of eight courses with over 39 hours of content, all tooled to giving you essential UI/UX knowledge, including:
- Become a Senior UX Design Strategist: Maximize your UX design skills, learning to interview users, develop projects from scratch and lead a UX team.
- Rapid Prototyping with Ionic: Build a Data-Driven Mobile App: Use Ionic, AngularJS, Node.js, and other crucial frameworks to build a functioning stock market app that meets user expectation.
- Android Design: Learn UX, UI & Android Marshmallow: Design for top-notch user appeal in the Android world, including a primer on Google’s Android Material Design.
- How to Build Habit-Forming Products: What keeps users coming back over and over? Author Nir Eyal guides you through his book Hooked: A Guide to Building Habit-Forming Products, identifying key factors in creating repeat users.
- Mobile User Experience: The Complete Guide to Mobile: Design apps from a user perspective as you learn to collect user data, experiment with design elements and discover why some apps soar – while others fail.
- Mobile UI & UX Design Course: Understand the basics of UI/UX mobile app design as you master all the steps in creating an appealing app from start to finish.
Becoming a full-fledged UI/UX master would usually mean plunking down almost $1,000 for this course bundle, but you can grab it right now for only $39 (96% off) in the TechnoBuffalo Deals Store.