Sony’s new 4K HDR Ultra HD TVs, first introduced during CES 2016 last month, are now available for pre-order. Good on Sony for getting them to market quickly, it’s actually kind of common for TVs to make an appearance at the show and then launch almost a year later.
There are seven models up for pre-order, ranging in size from 54.6-inches to 84.6 inches, and with prices between $2,499.99 and $7,999.99. Sorry, no real budget options here just yet, folks, but these should be some of the latest and greatest sets to hit the market. The TVs are powered by Sony’s Android TV platform, which includes plenty of smart Home features allowing you to control connected devices including lights, thermostats, appliances and more.
The highlight of the TVs might be the new HDR support, which means you should see much deeper colors giving viewers more of that “wow” factor when they look at a TV. Only problem is there isn’t a ton of HDR content available yet, though Amazon is working on it.
These are the models that are available for pre-order today — though we can’t seem to find them in stock just yet — and will be available from BestBuy and Amazon in March:
- XBR-55X850D, 55″ class (54.6″ diagonal), $2,499.99 MSRP
- XBR-65X850D, 65″ class (64.5″ diagonal), $3,499.99 MSRP
- XBR-75X850D, 75″ class (74.5″ diagonal), $4,999.99 MSRP
- XBR-85X850D, 85″ class (84.6″ diagonal), $9,999.99 MSRP
- XBR-55X930D, 55″ class (54.6″ diagonal), $3,299.99 MSRP
- XBR-65X930D, 65″ class (64.5″ diagonal), $4,999.99 MSRP
- XBR-75X940D, 75″ class (74.5″ diagonal), $7,999.99 MSRP