Looking to spice up your Android Wear device? Google on Tuesday released a fresh crop of designer watch faces, allowing users to further customize their wearable of choice. There are already tons of third-party watch faces littering the Google Play store, but these have seemingly been commissioned by Google to cater to the more fashionable crowd.
Nine new watch faces have been introduced, from such names as Ted Baker, Melissa Joy Manning, Vivienne Tam, Nicole Miller, and more. (I don’t recognize any of those names, but you might.) Despite my lack of designer knowledge, I will say that some of them look really cool; there are designs for everyone, from fitness to crazy. You can see the full list below.
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Tap Opera Girl to see her twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
The update is rolling out for Android today, with the watch faces set to hit the iPhone in the coming days.