Dogmeat, is that you boy!? It is!
Fallout Shelter has become a little more awesome as of today. Bethesda has updated both the iOS and Android versions of the Vault management game with several fresh features. The first and biggest of the bunch is the inclusion of pets of the dog and cat variety.
But wait, there’s more! Bethesda detailed all of the updates on their official blog.
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell-all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
This should have some players growing weary of their assuredly massive and exceptional vaults salivating for another crack at the wasteland. I stopped playing a bit ago, but pets and fresh objectives sound quite nice.