No, not the remake! The port! The HD port of the recent Steam version! That one!
Final Fantasy VII’s Steam port is expected to appear on the PlayStation 4 at some point in the future, but we don’t yet have a reliable release date we can look forward to. What we do have is a leak of all the trophies you can hunt down once Square Enix gets around to putting it out.
Take a look at the list below.
- Gaia’s Guardian – Obtain all trophies
- First Blood – Emerge victorious from your first battle
- Breaking New Ground – Use a Limit Break
- Consummate Cross-dresser – Get Don Corneo to choose Cloud over the two females
- Fledgling Summoner – Use a summon Materia in battle
- Materia Mastermind – Raise a Materia to Lv. 5
- Best Bromance – Go on a date with Barret in the Gold Saucer
- Chocochampion – Win the Chocobo Racing mini-game
- Corel’s Angel – Score 10,050 points or more in G-Bike at the Gold Saucer
- Shuriken Join Us – Have Yuffie join your party
- Won’t You be My Valentine? – Have Vincent join your party
- Making Waves – Obtain the Leviathan Materia
- Waiting in the Wings – Obtain the Bahamut Materia
- Coming Up All Nines – Obtain 99,999,999 gil
- Liege of Leveling – Reach Lv. 99 with one character
- Bahamutype-0 – Obtain the Bahamut ZERO Materia
- Roundtable Destruction – Obtain the Knights of the Round Materia
- The Slash to End All Slashes – Learn Omnislash—Cloud’s last Limit Break
- Loose Cannon – Learn Catastrophe—Barret’s last Limit Break
- Packing a Punch – Learn Final Heaven—Tifa’s last Limit Break
- See the Light – Learn Great Gospel—Aeris’s last Limit Break
- A Universe of Pain – Learn Cosmo Memory—Red XIII’s last Limit Break
- Meet Your Maker – Learn All Creation—Yuffie’s last Limit Break
- Wheel of Fortune – Learn Slots—Cait Sith’s last Limit Break
- Inner Demons – Learn Chaos—Vincent’s last Limit Break
- Gale Warning – Learn Highwind—Cid’s last Limit Break
- A Feat of Meteoric Proportions – Complete FINAL FANTASY VII
- Transcendant Convoker – Obtain the Master Summon Materia
- Diamond Disintegrator – Defeat the Diamond Weapon
- Ruby Render – Defeat the Ruby Weapon
- Emerald Eviscerator – Defeat the Emerald Weapon
- Failure IS an Option – Have your whole party fall in battle
Of course, Final Fantasy VII is a 20-year old game, so many of us have probably unlocked all of the trophies unofficially through the original PlayStation version. I know I have all the gold ones wrapped up over the course of my life, but those Limit Break ones at the Silver rank are going to be a pain in the butt, especially Aeris’.
The “Best Bromance” trophy is another tough one since means you’ll have to treat Tifa, Aeris, and Yuffie like dirt, which I’ve never been fond of doing. And… the G-Bike’s “Corel’s Angel” trophy. Finally, I can get some recognition for the hours I put into the dreaded mini-game over the years!
Final Fantasy VII is available now on Steam, and should be released some time next year on the PlayStation 4.