Even for seasoned pros, coding can be intimidating at times. So many variables, so many approaches to solving problems…so many ways for screwing things up.
To the novice, programming becomes even more overwhelming as you try to figure out what’s important and even where to begin in the sea of coding platforms, programs and procedures. Luckily, we’ve done all that legwork for you…and you can pick up the complete Learn to Code Bundle 2016 of instructional courses right now – and pay whatever price you want.
Here’s the deal: Pay anything at all to get some of the courses in the bundle…or beat the average price paid and get all nine courses, including;
- AngularJS: From Zero to Hero: Understand the hot new programming framework and how to use it in real world projects.
- Become a Professional Python Programmer: You can do almost anything with Python…so use Python’s versatility to solve a handful of step-by-step projects.
- Build Responsive Real World Sites with HTML5 and CSS3: Get comfortable with these building block staples as you use HTML5 and CSS3 to code a real project.
- Become a Certified Web Developer: Build a new career as a web professional – on a schedule!
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career: Master Linux, the true programming alternative. Learn to install web or database servers, create user databases, schedule and automate jobs, do it all!
- PHP & MySQL Web Development From Scratch – Build 5 Projects: PHP connects you to databases, and MySQL is a popular database system…this course shows you how to put them together.
- Advanced Ruby Programming: 10 Steps to Mastery: Learn Ruby, the surprisingly simple – and powerful – programming language in 10 easy steps.
- Git Complete: The Definitive, Step-by-Step Guide to Git: Git helps a whole team code a project without stepping on each other’s toes…learn the basics of this cool environment.
- Learn Cloud Computing with AWS: Amazon Web Services is dominating the world of web back-end like the parent company dominates retail…find out why.
It’s every facet of coding you’ll need from the ground up…at a price everyone can afford: the one you choose.