Good apps are worth their weight in gold. But whenever you’ve got to pay for an app – even if it’s only 99 cents – you usually just cross your fingers and hope that it’s a quality product as well as something you’re actually going to use so you’re not throwing money away.
No need to worry with this batch of Mac goodness…pick up 10 utilities that would normally cost you anywhere from $2.99 to $39.95 per app. But if you get ‘em all right now, you can score all 10 apps absolutely free.
- iTunes Converter for Mac: Unlock access-controlled and convert media files for playback on any device.
- WinX DVD Ripper for Mac: Rip your DVDs to store sharable digital copies on your hard drive.
- Synergy App: Access and share information across multiple screens and devices.
- AirRadar By Koingo: Find and use the best Wi-Fi network near you wherever you go.
- Window Tidy: Navigate between desktop windows cleanly with this drag-and-drop custom grid.
- Autograph Signature App: Create awesome signatures for your digital documents.
- ZipZapMac’s Memory Cleaner App: Remove junk and free up memory to improve your computer’s performance.
- Keep Files Private with Invisible: Safeguard any private files and information by simply dropping them into this app.
- Yummy FTP Alias: Easily upload files to FTP servers from your desktop.
- Privatus Automated Privacy Protection: Automatically delete cookies after each browsing session.
Boost your security and all-around web efficiency with this bundle, which would regularly run you $131. However, jumping on this deal right now in the TechnoBuffalo Deals Store will save you all 131,000 pennies. Not bad…