While the PC gaming world still loves cranking out the occasional Grand Theft Auto V fan video, console gamers can only sit by at watch with envy. Fortunately for them, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will be getting an important update next month that will finally bring the Rockstar Editor video mode to consoles.
The September update will also bring a handful of improvements to the PC version. See the full details in the list below.
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
- New Fonts: You’ll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits — we’re tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
It looks as though September will be a busy month for GTA V fans no matter which platform you chose.