The Joy of Bootstrap is a 1.5 hour video course which teaches Twitter’s responsive framework from the ground up. Right now, you can pick it up at TechnoBuffalo Deals absolutely free.
The instructions, which are spread over 24 lectures, is designed to be beginner friendly, but useful for any level of expertize. After explaining what Bootstrap is and how it can be used, the course jumps straight into the code. Initially, you learn how to work with the grid system, before tackling responsive typography and glyphs. Later, the relationship between Bootstrap and jQuery is covered, with hands-on projects for you to practice your newly acquired skills. The course also provides source codes that you can use in future builds. This deal gives you lifetime access to the videos, which you can stream on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Master Bootstrap with over 24 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
- Go from knowing nothing about Bootstrap to a full understanding
- Build responsive webpages that automatically resize for the specific device display
- Make your page interesting with glyphicons and typography
- Learn how Bootstrap and jQuery work together
- Understand the Bootstrap grid system
- Utilize the included source code for future projects
- Make front-end web development faster and easier
This course would normally set you back $29 — head over to TechnoBuffalo Deals to get it free.