Studying takes precious time. If you would like to speed up the process, and learn to cook some great food while attaining vital learning skills, you should listen to The 4-Hour Chef audiobook, which is currently free.
Based on the New York Times bestseller by Tim Ferriss, this audiobook charts the author’s quest to find the best learners in the world, and use their techniques to teach himself how to cook. In the process, he discovers “meta-learning”, the art of learning how to learn. Ferriss also meets a number of great chefs, and passes on the cooking and survival skills he learns to the listener.
- Ferriss has been recognized by Fast Company, Forbes Magazine, and Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index for 2012
- Follows a worldwide quest to meet and learn from the world’s fastest learners and greatest chefs
- Teaches the concept of “meta-learning,” the art of learning to learn
- Understand the building blocks of cooking
- Learn to hunt, forage, and survive
- Advice from experts
Head over to TechnoBuffalo Deals now to download the audiobook.