The ambitious Fallout: New Vegas mod, Project Brazil, is nearing completion, hopefully providing a reason for gamers to jump back into the Mojave Wasteland one more time before Fallout 4 releases this November.
Project Brazil is a complete conversion mod of Fallout: New Vegas, using its engine to tell a unique story that occurs before the events of the main game. You’ll be controlling an “adopted resident of Vault 18 embarking on a quest to a hidden complex in the ruins of Los Angeles.” The story spans 16 missions and several side missions, and it features new factions and plenty of other new material as well.
- An Alternate Start in Vault 18 with a New Player Character and Main Quest
- A New Intro Video to really give it that “New Game”feeling
- An Ornate Main Quest Line with Compelling Side Quests rich in Fallout & Character Lore
- Hours of Voice Acting recorded at pro-quality in Radian-Helix Media’s Tucson, Az Studio
- A Very Large Worldspace in California – The Black Bear Mountain National Forest
- An Epic War between The Super Mutants, The Survivalist Raiders, and The New California Republic
- A Pirate Radio Station DETH 981 with 2 New DJs and Quest + Crafting + Perk Unlocking Segments
- A News Radio Station called NCRPR – New California Republic Radio – with quest updates in the News
- 5 Potential Human Companions and 2 Robot Companions available depending on player choices
Half of the project was released back in 2013, but the latest batch will wrap up everything the creators have in mind. They are hoping to release Project Brazil before Fallout 4 launches on Nov. 10.