If you really, really like Call of Duty, you might end up picking up the Juggernog Edition of the game when it hits this fall.
Here’s what you get inside, for about $195:
- The Juggernog Mini-fridge – an actual, working mini-fridge built with game-themed sounds from the game’s zombies mode, meant to hold about 12 cans. I kind of wish I still drank soda, because it’s a pretty cool little piece of hardware.
- Perk-a-Cola coaster set – A set of coasters themed after the game in a Black Ops III tin.
- Season pass for four DLC packs
- Limited Edition concept art cards
- A bonus map: “Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.”
- The usual Steelbook game case
- The game soundtrack
- All kinds of weapon skins, a reticle, a calling card – the usual.
We’re used to seeing statues, steel books, included extras, maybe a replica of something from the game. But a fridge? That’s new. It’s the kind of semi-useful game-themed junk that one could almost excuse purchasing.
Black Ops III‘s multiplayer beta hits PlayStation 4 on August 19 (with other platforms coming later) and the finished game hits PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC on November 6.