Feel like getting into the business of making games? The newest Humble Bundle might be for you.
Sure, the games you can make here might be of the smaller and simpler ilk, but who knows? Maybe one of these creation tools will push you towards developing wonderful surprises in the gaming world.
The Humble Game Making Bundle offers a ton of software at different tiers, so I’m going to break things down in bulletpoint form.
First we have the software you’ll get if you pay whatever you want.
- Game Dev Starter Pack
- Stencyl: Indie Edition 1-Year License
- RPG Maker 90% Off Coupons
- Humble Bundle Starter DLC Pack
- Indie Game Maker Contest ’14 Finalist Pack
- Labyrinthine Dreams
Here’s what you’ll get if you beat the average amount spent, which currently sits at $10.83.
- RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe Edition
- Game Character hub
- Humble Bundle Sci-Fi DLC Pack
- Humble Bundle New DLC Pack
- Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
- Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
- More content coming soon…
Finally, here’s what you’ll unlock if you pay more than $12.
- App Game Kit 2
- Spriter Pro
- Sprite Lamp
- Humble Bundle Fantasy DLC Pack
- Goats On A Bridge
That’s a whole lot of game making software for very little scratch.
If you’ve ever wanted to give development a shot, this might be the way to go. At least a way to sample the creation lifestyle, anyways.