TechnoBuffalo Deals currently has the Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle for $49. It offers a great head start for first-time game makers.
The seven courses in this bundle have been specifically designed for beginners, and they teach you how to start creating games for multiple platforms. For instance, the Beginner iOS Games Creation Course provides an introduction to developing games for Apple devices, and there are separate courses showing you how to build a Flappy Bird clone and a “match three” puzzle game for iOS. Likewise, there is the Learn Android App Development from Scratch Course for Google’s OS, and there are also courses on using HTML5 and Stencyl for cross-platform titles. Unity 3D, which powers some of the world’s top games, is the other topic covered.
Here are the courses:
- Beginner Unity 3D Game Design Course (usually $199)
- Create Your First Computer Game with Stencyl Course ($169)
- Beginner HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course ($149)
- Build a Simplified iOS 7 Flappy Game Course ($127)
- Create Your Own Match 3 Puzzle Game Course ($147)
- Beginner iOS Games Creation Course ($99)
- Learn Android App Development from Scratch Course ($99)
The bundle totals over 30 hours of content, and it currently takes 95% off the standard price of the courses.