Atlus finally has a release window for its groovy rhythm game, Persona 4 Dancing All Night. The spin-off of the popular JRPG will be launching in North America this fall, and the standard package will set gamers back $49.99.
That’s not all, though! Atlus has thrown together a special edition, in a way that only Atlus can, by announcing the “Disco Fever” Edition. $79.99 might seem a little steep for a Vita game, but I don’t think that will be enough to stop the Atlus faithful from jumping right in. This package will include:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes, including disco remixes!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life, a Vita pouch with the featuring the Teddie in his Elvis getup
- Costume Change, the DLC costumes Atlus plans to release. Two for very character
- All About that Bear, a key chain, again, featuring Teddie
- The Whole Package, a special box to put all of this in. Atlus never skimps on these boxes
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a story-driven music game that takes place after the events in Persona 4. Players get pulled onto the Midnight Stage when the spotlight turns to mega-idol Rise and her junior group, Kanamin Kitchen. Members of Kanamin Kitchen have disappeared and it’s up to the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission – only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel. To make matters even worse, their Persona abilities are rendered ineffective, and The Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so bust out powerful dance moves to save the day!
Everyone who has ever played Persona 4 loves it to death, and it’s not that big of a stretch to suggest that this is the biggest PS Vita release of the year. The handheld needs a serious boost of original and exclusive content these days, so be sure to pick it up if your Vita needs a good dusting.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night will launch for the PS Vita this fall.