What the SKEYE lacks in size, it makes up for with pure flyability. Piloting a drone is all about the joy of sending your quadcopter tumbling through unlikely aerobatics, before watching it miraculously recover, and that is precisely what this tiny drone is capable of. It has on-board gyros to provide six-axis automatic stabilization, although you can adjust the sensitivity of this to suit your skill level. The drone has four pre-programmed flips you can perform, and it is also capable of pulling off figure-eights and banking turns. That is a nice trick locker from a beginner-friendly drone, and it even has LED headlights for sneaky night-time flights around the kitchen.
- RTF (ready-to-fly) technology
- 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Extreme portability
- 3 distinct flight modes: for beginners, advanced pilots, and seasoned flight veterans
- Stable and easy to fly
- Aerobatic flip capability
- LED lights for night flights