I had a chance to go hands-on with Runbow a month or so ago at PAX East 2015 in Boston, MA. This is a Wii U title that tasks up to nine local players with, in the core game mode, reaching the goal of an ever-changing linear platforming level.
It’s nuts, and the game pushed a group of strangers to laugh at and taunt one another at a constant clip.
Now, developer 13AM Games has announced that Runbow will arrive with guest runners from other sensational indie franchises. A new trailer has arrived that shows our new runners in action, which you’ll find at the head of this post.
Here’s the rundown of the runners and their games.
- Shovel Knight – Shovel Knight
- Commander Video and Commander Video Girl – Bit.Trip Runner
- Rusty – SteamWorld Dig
- Juan and Tostada – Guacamelee!
- Scram Kitty – Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails
- Swift Thornebrooke – Sportsball
Runbow is bound for the Wii U, though it doesn’t have an exact release date yet. We’ll have more on the game as it comes.