Assassin’s Creed Rogue was far and away the less talked about Assassin’s Creed game from the holiday season of 2014. It sat in the shadow of its bug-plagued brother, Assassin’s Creed Unity, and it was only playable on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
No more! Assassin’s Creed Rogue will make its way to the PC platform on March 10, 2015. Ubisoft revealed the recommended and required spec details for the title.
FULL PC SPECS
- 64-bit operating system required?
- Supported OS:
- Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- Minimum & Recommended: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6
- Recommended: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6
- Minimum: 2GB
- Recommended: 2GB
- Video Card:
- Minimum: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM)
- Recommended: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM)
- DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound Card:
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- DVD-ROM Drive:
- Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- Hard Drive Space:
- 11.4 GB available space
- Peripherals Supported:
- Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX controller
- Not Available
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series; AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series; Intel HD4600, HD5200
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Alright, PC gamers. Now that you’ve played Unity, are you going to give Rogue a shot?