Okay, everyone sit down and be quiet. It’s time for Old Man Sean to tell you about the days before all of your new fangled gadgets… and get off my lawn while I spin this tale.
Before all of your gadgets and gizmos, there was a time when toys were more of a physical nature. Board games such as Risk were something you sat down at a table and played with your family, and not something you played on a tablet while on an airplane. About as fancy as we got was Simon, which was basically the most rudimentary version of Dance Dance Revolution ever.
So today’s Amazon Gold Box deal is near and dear to my heart. Board games I loved playing with my family as a kid such as Clue, building toys like Lincoln Logs that fired up my imagination (think of it like Minecraft in the real world) and a Rubik’s Cube for when your day just isn’t frustrating enough already.
Here are some of the best overall deals from the sale.
- Classic Etch A Sketch Magic Screen – $7.49, 50% off
- Clue The Classic Edition – $11.99, 40% off
- Lincoln Logs Shady Pine Homestead – $23.99, 40% off
- Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em ROBOTS Game – $13.49, 33% off
- Winning Moves Games Risk 1959 – $20.99, 48% off
You can check the full sale below… while getting off my lawn.