Coffee Stain Studios’ indie hit Goat Simulator still has no end in sight. The Internet’s favorite game finally has a detailed description of what we can expect to see in its first major update.
Brace yourself! Obviously the biggest addition is a new Penguin Mode. No details as to how this new animal works have been provided in Coffee Stain Studios’ update description, but penguins are clearly playable in the screenshots, making this game officially more than just a Goat Simulator.
Other major additions include split screen multiplayer with up to four goats on the same machine at the same time, a new map to explore, new goats to unlock, and, as previously mentioned, goat parkour in which goats can walk bipedally on their front legs and leap along walls.
• A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
• Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
• Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
• You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards, and force humans to ride you.
• New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more!
• Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz.
Goat Simulator 1.1 will be a free update available in the game on July 3. Nothing but partially ironic praise has been said about this once silly joke of a game, making it one of the surprise hits of the year. Who knows where it will end up on the charts and award season when 2015 rolls around.