Do you read about technology all day and wish you could be a part of it? Have you ever wanted to work at a company that encourages you to shoot your coworkers with a NERF gun? Then you definitely want to keep reading this post.
TechnoBuffalo is on the hunt for a new staff member. We’re currently looking for a new developer/coder. Read along for all of the criteria.
Web Developer and Coder
We’re looking for a new web developer and coder on a part-time or potentially full-time basis depending on experience. This person must posses the following skills:
- Must know PHP, and be familiar with WordPress
- Must know how to create and work with PHP classes
- Knowing some Backbone.js would be a bonus, as some modules are built using Backbone
- Must know how to work with SASS
- Have to know HTML – as well as HTML5 semantic structuring/elements + best practices
- Must know how to work with Git
- Must be familiar with a Grunt workflow
- Must be familiar with Browserify
Nice to Have Skills
We would prefer this position be filled by someone near Irvine, California office, but are open to remote workers as well. You must also be 18-years-old or older to apply for this position.
To apply, please email jobs-at-technobuffalo.com – and do the following:
- Email your resume in PDF format attached to an email with the subject line “Developer Application”.
- Include links to any development work you have done previously that you feel is relevant.
- This job posting closes on May 9, 2014.