Welcome to the first episode of the all new TechnoBuffalo Show!
At the end of January we announced we were closing down Tech on the Range, but that we would return in March with an all new show with some changes. Well, the changes aren’t all encompassing, so fans of the old show shouldn’t fret too much, but it’s a great jumping on point for newcomers.
Some of the changes you will see
- A new name which reflects that the show is now more than just a podcast
- The topics will be more concise
- We have actual show notes now, but don’t fret, we’re sure we’ll still wander from time to time
- There is now a live streaming video to watch as we record
- The video will be archived if you prefer to digest the show that way
- The audio podcast will now come out on Wednesdays
- The show will end with us throwing the floor open to questions from those of you watching the live stream
- We’re working on adding guests
What won’t change
- Joey, Todd and myself are still the main panel
- Jon Quach will be the rotation host for when one of us is out, but expect to see other TechnoBuffalo staff pop in from time to time
- No matter how much Joey whines, there will still be Pokemon jokes… a TechnoBuffalo podcast without them is just inconceivable
The show will record at 12 p.m. Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific every Wednesday, and that’s when you can tune in and watch the live video stream. We’re kicking off today and you can find the embed below!
You can find the show via: