Nintendo of Europe has a wonderful holiday surprise for all new owners of a Nintendo 3DS. If anyone over the pond happens to receive Nintendo’s handheld as a present, or just up and buys their own during the holiday season like a greedy snake, then Nintendo will reward them with a free digital copy of Super Mario 3D Land.
All that is required is a Club Nintendo account, a Nintendo 3DS or 3DS XL, and any one of 15 Nintendo first-party games registered between November 27th and January 13th. Those three simple elements land participants one of the best Mario games in years.
The list of required games is no slouch either, because nearly of them are worth hard earned time and money.
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (launching November 22nd)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Luigi’s Mansion 2
- LEGO CITY® Undercover: The Chase Begins
- Sonic Lost World (Nintendo 3DS version)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Bravely Default (launching December 6th)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Mario Kart 7
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X and Y, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Fire Emblem: Awakening, you can’t go wrong with a good number of these games, and free Mario on top is the icing on an already delicious Nintendo cake. Just stay away from LEGO City or Sonic Lost Worlds.
Nintendo of Europe sure is generous, so now we’re left waiting to see what our Christmas deal is from Nintendo of America. Please say its something besides Super Mario 3D Land, because I already have that.