Amazon has matched Target’s buy 2 get 1 free sale for select launch PlayStation 4 games when the new console is released later this week. The next generation of games is now upon us, so what better way to celebrate than buying more games than you can play at one time?
Some confusion has been revolving around the issue with multiple emails, though. Buyers who have already pre-ordered 2 games automatically qualify for a third game. Buyers who have pre-ordered one game already can pick up a free one if they buy a second.
A general sale is also in effect for those who have not pre-ordered any game, and typing in the promo code GR8TNESS for a handful of select PlayStation 4 launch games will land an opportunity for a buy 2 get 1 free sale. See the list of qualifying games below.
– Angry Birds: Star Wars – PlayStation 4
– Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – PlayStation 4
– Battlefield 4 – PlayStation 4
– Call of Duty: Ghosts – PlayStation 4
– FIFA 14 – PlayStation 4
– Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
– Just Dance 2014 – PlayStation 4
– Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
– Knack (PlayStation 4)
– LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – PlayStation 4
– Madden NFL 25 – PlayStation 4
– NBA 2K14 – PlayStation 4
– Skylanders SWAP Force – PlayStation 4
Which three might you be picking up? I’m at a loss because I’m not really fond of any of them. This is why I don’t buy consoles at launch.