Panasonic and TechnoBuffalo have teamed up to give one lucky person a brand new 58-inch TC-L58E60, and it could be you!
Thanks to our friends at Panasonic, TechnoBuffalo is teaming up with them for a giveaway of a TC-L58E60 58-inch television. With a suggested retail price of $1,199.99, someone will be walking away a very happy winner! We enjoyed it when we checked out the same model, and we’re sure you will as well.
Panasonic Smart Viera Class E60 Series LED LCD TV Specs
- Screen Size: 57.5
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 120 Hz
- Dimensions: 51.1 x 30 x 13.2-inches
- More Features: Viera Connect with built-in Wi-Fi and Web Browser, 3x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0, Component video input shared with composite, ethernet and a rated power consumption of 152 W
You can learn about the Panasonic TV-L58E60 by visiting the company’s site.
This giveaway is open to residents of the United States only due to the size of the prize. Anyone outside of the U.S. and its protectorates, our apologies. So long as you have a United States address we can mail a package to, you’re good to go! To enter, all you need to do is leave one (1) comment per day on this post through 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013. More than one comment per day will result in disqualification. The comment can be about anything. We do ask, however, that you login with either Facebook or Twitter so we have a way of communicating with you should you win.
- Contest runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013.
- Limit of one (1) comment/entry per day.
- Only comments on this post count towards entering the contest.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the comments by entering the final number of comments into Random.org and choosing them randomly.
Remember, the contest closes 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, Oct. 31, 2013.
Good luck, and here’s hoping you win!
If you don’t win this week, don’t fret! This is the latest of several Tegra Tuesday giveaways. Check the TechnoBuffalo Giveaways page each week to see what that week’s prize will be.