With just one day to go until Google’s I/O conference kicks off in San Francisco, the company has issued an update to its official Google I/O 2012 app for Android to ensure it’s ready for the big day. This update brings a number of new features, including the ability to stream video to Google TV, in addition to bug fixes and improvements.
We first reported on the Google I/O app — which allows you to watch conference live streams, view the event’s schedule, and lots more — earlier this month when it first hit Google Play. But now it’s even better.
Not only will it provide you with push updates to announcements and the conference schedule, but it will also allow you to stream conference live streams to your Google TV, and view the full Google I/O agenda. Furthermore, the update fixes a crashing issue on “small screen devices,” and some issues with Google Calendar synchronization.
The full release notes are as follows:
* NEW! Receive push updates to announcements and the conference schedule from the Google I/O team
* NEW! View full conference agenda
* NEW! Watch I/O Live streams on Google TV
* Fixes a crash on small screen devices
* Fixes several synchronization and Google Calendar integration issues
* Fixes missing logo images for developer sandbox companies
* Improves spacetime decompression algorithms; 29 total hours per day are now available to Google I/O attendees within Moscone West
You can grab this update now in Google Play.
Google Play link: Google I/O 2012
Also be sure to follow out Google I/O 2012 liveblog as the event unfolds on Wednesday.