If you’re still recovering from the down payment you put on your Model S Signature (starts in the mid $90K’s), Tesla is softening the blow with one free year of wireless connectivity. George Blankenship, Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Ownership Experience, Tesla says “At Tesla, we know how important it is to stay connected. That’s why today I am announcing that all U.S. Signature Series owners will receive one year of free wireless connectivity in their Model S.”
Model S Signature drivers can use their 17-inch touchscreen LCDs to take advantage of the following:
- Listen to internet radio from around the world
- Create a personalized channel that plays your favorite music
- Experience your entertainment in color with high-quality album cover art
- Use maps to see where you are and what’s in the neighborhood
- Browse the web for the latest news or search for reviews of a local restaurant
Tesla also announced a new Charging page that walks owners through the various aspects of the Tesla’s charging system, as well as a new Paint page with all 10 colors available for the Model S. For the full post, go to Tesla’s blog.