Whether you’re an Android customer or a diehard BlackBerry fan, if you’re a customer of TELUS, you’ll be glad to know that it’s detailing its planned software updates for various devices across multiple platforms. Recently releasing a new update schedule; Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone customers looking to keep their devices updated can take a look at what’s on deck for their respective platform.
- LG Shine Plus (June 12th)
- HTC Amaze 4G (June 1st)
- HTC Desire HD (July 25th)
- LG Optimus LTE (Mid May)
- S.E Xperia Ray (Late June)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Early July)
- Samsung Galaxy SII X (June 12th)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Late July)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (Late July)
BlackBerry OS 7.1
- Bold 9790 (Early July)
- Nokia Lumia 800 (July) software TBD
- LG Optimus 7 (June 6th) software MRC3
For more intimate details feel free to check out TELUS’ source link below.
[via: TELUS (PDF)]