EA confirmed the existence of Battlefield 3 Premium today at E3 2012, and the exclusive new content will cost you $49.99 to join in on the fun.
The price will give you early access to five new map packs that will be released over the next nine months along with new vehicles and weapons. Here’s a rundown of the map packs:
- Aftermath – Survive after an earthquake in Tehran.
- Armored Kill – All vehicles, all the time with some of the biggest maps in the history of the franchise.
- Close Quarters – All about close quarters combat.
- End Game – This one will introduce motorcycles.
- The last pack will be a collection of classic maps.