Attention T-Mobile HTC One S owners: A mild software update is heading your way. Starting on May 31st, this whopping 24.2MB over-the-air update will begin rolling out to customers who dock their HTC One S on T-Mobile USA’s network. In order to qualify for this update, your device must have more than 50 percent battery life, 350MB of storage space and cannot be rooted. For a complete breakdown of what software version 1.84.531.2 710RD brings to the table, feast your hungry eyes on the changelog below.
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation