Far Cry 3, one of the most anticipated titles of 2012, has gotten an announcement trailer for the Insane Edition of the game. Sensitive ears be warned, the trailer uses some pretty strong language.
The trailer for Far Cry 3: Insane Edition goes about the announcement in a unique way. When targeting gamers, unique is a good thing. Ubisoft has found a pretty clever way to announce and show off what the Insane Edition will bundle for us.
- A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
- Monkey Business – Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
- The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totaling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
- The Hunter Pack – The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
- The Warrior Pack – A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
- The Predator Pack – Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
- An ‘Insanity Guide’ containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
All of this wrapped up into the exclusive Survival Kit Packaging makes for a pretty killer special edition. You’re getting some awesome physical bonuses in the bobble head and the packaging, and an insane amount of extra content which means much more gameplay on both the single-player and multiplayer fronts. Ubisoft has done well here.
Far Cry 3: Insane Edition is available for pre-order now. You can plan on picking up your copy on September 4th in North America and September 6th in Europe for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.