The Nexus Prime looks to debut next week, and while details have been spotty about it’s exact specs, it seems that someone finally couldn’t take not sharing the information with the world any longer.
Nexus Prime Tech Specs (Rumored)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
As with any pre-announcement tech specs you have to take them with a grain of salt, but all of these seem pretty solid to us. Most of them were already known, but the 32GB of internal storage is a new one to me at least, and that seems like a pretty tasty amount of memory. Seeing as this will be the next iteration of the Nexus line – Google’s phones that always spearhead the next big advancement in the Android OS – it’s a no brainer that it will include Ice Cream Sandwich, but we are still hearing conflicting rumors on whether or not it will indeed be called “Android 4.0.”
All should be revealed next Tuesday at the Samsung Unpacked event at CTIA where we will have multiple staff members on the ground. Be sure to tune back into TechnoBuffalo for all of your Nexus Prime news.