AT&T is beefing up its lineup of reasonably priced Android handsets today with the announcement of the Huawai Impulse 4G. Launching on September 18, the new handset will set you back a mere $29.99 on a two-year contract. While this phone may not be a pack leader when it comes to specs, it should definitely get Android devices into the hands of just about anyone who wants one.
While it may not be that exciting to see an Android 2.2 handset at this point in the game, but do keep in mind that AT&T has promised all post paid phones released this year will be getting upgraded to Gingerbread, we just don’t know the exact date this will happen for each device.
Huawei Impulse 4G Tech Specs
- Android 2.2
- Chipset/Processor: MSM7230 / Scorpion 800MHz
- 3.8-inch WVGA (800X480) 262k TFT
- 512MB RAM
- microSD expandable up to 32GB
- 5MP camera with auto focus/Flash
- 720p HD video recording
- 720p HD video output
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Frequency: Quad Band GSM/Tri Band UMTS/Edge 14.4Mbps
- Dimensions: 120mm x 65mm x 11.6mm
What do you think of the Huawei Impulse 4G?