Apple has been on a bit of a lawsuit tear as of late. Whether you think they are in the right or wrong for all the legal actions they’ve been taking, one thing is sure that it seems like anyone who has ever released a smartphone or tablet is going to end up in their crosshairs eventually. From blocking the sale of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Europe, to now going after the Motorola Xoom in the same region, Apple is coming for you if they have the slightest bit of a case.
That got us to wondering, who could Apple potentially go after next that they haven’t yet? We thought we’d let you, the readers, have a say in this one. We’ve offered up some suggestions of our own below, and left one open for you to add your own ideas. Once you’ve voted, be sure to give us your thoughts in the comments below.
So, who do you think Apple will sue next?
UPDATE: Some of the best user submitted answers
- the person who ate the apple logo
- All employed people for having “Jobs”
- your mom for making an apple pie
- the alphabet for having the letter “i” not coming first?
- iHop- they had it coming, didn’t they?
- A whole lot of “all of the above”