Starting today you can pick up an HTC Status from your local AT&T store. The phone’s claim to fame is its dedicated Facebook button, which allows you to post pictures, status messages and more quickly on-the-fly while you’re out and about.
We’ve picked up a review unit of the handset last week at AT&T’s Holiday event in NYC. While we haven’t done a full review of the handset quite yet, Adriana and Jon both mentioned that they think the phone might work great as a business phone.
Need a spec refresher?
HTC Status Specs
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Sense UI
- 2.6″ capacitive touchscreen (480 x 320 res)
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900
- 512 MB RAM / 512 MB ROM
- MicroSD expansion (up to 32 GB)
- 800 MHz CPU (MSM7227)
- 1250 mAh li-ion battery
- Dual cameras: 5 MP rear with autofocus and flash, VGA front cam
You can snag a Status at your local AT&T store now and online for $50 with a new two-year contract. Is anyone planning on picking one of these up?