The Samsung Galaxy S II> may be on its way to Sprint. This is my next has gotten its hands on two pictures of what appears to be a Sprint-branded version of the handset. One photo shows the back of the device with the Sprint and Samsung logos and an 8-megapixel camera, the other showing a small portion of the phone’s screen indicating the handset is on Sprint’s network.
The Galaxy S II originally made its debut at Mobile World Congress earlier this year. Over 3 million people pre-ordered the handset before its original release in the UK and South Korea. The phone is ultimately expected to be available in 120 different countries. Should it make its way to U.S. Soil it is rumored to be launching as the “Samsung Within.”
Need a refresher on specs?
Samsung Galaxy S II Tech Specs
- 4.27” WVGA super AMOLED Plus screen (800 x 480)
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Snapdragon CPU
- 8.49mm thick
- Android Gingerbread with TouchWiz 4.0
- HSPA+ connectivity
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- 2 megapixel front camera
- Full HD 1080P video at 30fps
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of Internal Memory
- Bluetooth 3.0+HS
- Wi-Fi Direct for connectivity to Wi-Fi enable computers for communication
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity Senor and Light Sensor
- Support for MP4, 3GP, DivX, XviD and Streaming video.
What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy S II? If the rumor is true, will you pick one of these up when it hits Sprint?
[via This is my next]