The HTC Sensation will officially arrive at T-Mobile on June 15th. The 4G handset will be the most powerful phone in T-Mobile’s lineup, sporting Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and 4.3” qHD screen.
Noah was actually able to do a hands-on with the Sensation at gdgt Live early last month. We heard rumors in April that the handset would be released on June 8. June 15 is a week off from that estimate, but still pretty close on target.
Need a refresher on the Sensation’s specs?
HTC Sensation 4G Tech Specs
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8260 processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 3.0
- 1 GB internal memory with 768 MBs of RAM
- 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm (4.96 x 2.57 x 0.44 inches)
- 148 grams (5.22 ounces)
- 4.3-inch (540 x 960) qHD display
- 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 1080p video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- Internal GPS
- Gyro sensor, G-sensor, digital compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 1520 mAh battery
What do you think? Are any of you going to pick one of these up mid-month?