Sure, you’ve probably read all about the iPad 2 already. But, if you want to hear all the juicy details from Steve Jobs himself, Apple is now offering a recorded video stream for you to watch the announcement yourself.
The iPad 2 adds a front- and rear-facing camera and dual-core processor to the popular tablet, and is both thinner and lighter than the original. The device will be available at the Apple Store as well as third-party retailers on March 11.
iPad 2 Specs
- Dimensions: 9.5″ H x 7.31″ W x .34 D, weighing 1.33 lbs, 1.35 lbs for 3G, 1.34 for Verizon
- W-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Display is 9.7-inces diagonal, LED-backlit (1024 x 768)
- A5 1 GHz Dual-core processor
- Back camera: HD 720p, 30 frames per second with audio, still camera has 5X digital zoom
- Front camera: VGA at up to 30 frames per second, VGA still camera
- Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor
- 30-pin dock connector port, 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack, built-in speaker, microphone
- Video mirroring via video out up to 1080p.
Who’s planning to get one of the tablets next week? What do you like about the iPad 2? What do you think Apple should have added?