Could the iPad 2 announcement next week? Considering an Apple event invitation has gone out, our money is on “yes”. And, oh yeah, the iPad hidden by the date kinda helps with that also.
Apple has sent out one of its infamous event invitations, and considering all the rumors of late. Looks like the rumors of a delay until June are bogus.
We’ve listed all of the iPad 2 rumor stories we’ve done for a while now below. They’re in reverse chronological order (newest to oldest) so you can judge the trustworthiness of each for your self.
- iPad 2 Delayed Until June?
- Stock Levels Hint iPad 2 Due Any Day Now
- iPad 2 Announcement Possibly In March
- iPad 2 Will Arrive Around April, Have iPod Touch Camera
- FaceTime, Camera and PhotoBooth All But Confirmed For iPad 2
- Rumor: iPad 2 To Contain Vibrating Motor
- Rumor: Possible iPad 2 Mock-up Caught On Video
- Rumor: iPad 2 To Launch On April 2nd Or 9th
- Rumor: iPad 2 To Be Announced By Feb. 1st
- Rumor: Apple To Release Three Versions Of The iPad 2
- Rumor: iPad 2 To Have Flatter Back Panel, Larger Speaker
- Are These Cases For The iPad 2?
- Rumor: Apple Orders Backlights For iPad 2, Sticking With LCD
- Rumor: iPad 2 Shipping To Apple In Feb., On Sale In April
- Rumors Popping Up In Regards To iPad 2
- Uncovered Apple Patents Drop Major Hints To iPad 2 Updates
- Evidence Mounts Of A First Quarter 2011 iPad 2 Release
- Rumor: iPad 2 May Be Closer Than We Think
- Rumor: Apple iPad With FaceTime Camera Spotted In The Wild
What do you think? Will the iPad 2 be delayed? What new features might it have?