TechnoBuffalo wants to share some gaming love with you all, and to that end, we’re giving away an Xbox 360!
Please note this is a reminder post about the Xbox 360 or Cash Giveaway from TechnoBuffalo. The comments on this post don’t count, only comments on the original post count as entries into the contest.
That’s right folks, we’re giving away a Xbox 360 4GB S Console to some lucky winner. Here is what you’re going to receive in the box:
- An Xbox 360 4GB S Console
- A Xbox 360 Black Wireless Controller
- A Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable (standard definition)
- One Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
- 1 year limited warranty on console
We’ll ship it to anyone in the United States, but the contest is open to anyone in the world. How are we doing that? If you live outside of the United States we’ll give you the cash equivalent ($200)!
So, enough with the prize, we’re sure you’re wondering what you have to do to win it. Are we going to send you on a crazy scavenger hunt? No. Are we going to make you eat disgusting things? No. (well, maybe, but that’s only for our amusement and has nothing to do with the giveaway) Are we going to make you make prank phonecalls and record them so we can later play them on the air? No.
All you have to do to win this Xbox 360 4GB S Console giveaway is … leave a comment below. That’s it. You may leave up to two (2) comments per day on this post between now and 11:59 PM PST Jan. 31st, 2010. We will then use a randomizer to pick the winner from all of the comments below. The comments can say anything you want (keep ’em clean, folks), share a family recipe for Aunt Judy’s Custard Pie if you want, just so long as it’s a comment, and you don’t go over the two per day limit, you could be a winner!
- Leave up to two (2) comments per day on the Xbox 360 or Cash giveaway post through 11:59 PM PST Jan. 31st, 2010.
- Winner will be chosen at random from the comments.
- Winner will receive an Xbox 360 4GB S Console if they are in the United States, outside of the country will receive a cash equivalent in U.S. funds via PayPal. (international winner must have a PayPal account, or access to one)
- Winners in the United States who would prefer the cash option may do so.
- If you comment more than twice in a day, you will be disqualified for that day
That’s it! Get to commenting, folks! And good luck!