This device was announced at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas from Verizon as part of their new variety of 4G LTE devices. The Samsung Inspiration was found to be more on the “down-low” considering the hype of many of the other devices.
Unfortunately, pricing and availability is not available but in terms of the device, it has many features to “wow” users. This phone is the world’s first phone with “Super AMOLED Plus” giving for a clearer display in varying light surroundings. The Inspiration has a gorgeous 4.3″ touchscreen, as mentioned, and its “Super AMOLED Plus” gives 50% more sub pixels.
Under the hood, the phone runs Android 2.2 Froyo, it has a front and rear-facing 8MP camera and includes varying features like Mobile Hot Spot for users to connect up to 8 Wi-Fi-enabled devices on 3G or 4G connections. Processor-wise, the phone runs the 1GHz Hummingbird variation.
Other than that, not much other information has been announced, however stay tuned to TechnoBuffalo for developing details.
Press Release and Rundown of other Verizon 4G LTE Devices:
- Thunderbolt (exclusive to Verizon) – Dolby Surround Sound; DNLA-compatible to synch with, and stream to, home electronics with DNLA connections, perfect for streaming the latest high-definition movie from your home computer to your phone; built-in kickstand
- Revolution – HDMI support for streaming and playing video on HDMI home electronics such as Hi-Def televisions; large 4.3 inch touch screen, video conferencing with front facing camera
- DROID Bionic 4G – Multiplayer gaming capabilities allow consumers to challenge friends to live peer-to-peer gaming, viewed through a 4.3-inch qHD quality screen that delivers console-quality graphics; PC-quality components such as a dual core process for lightening fast speed; tons of memory (512 DDR2 RAM) that makes it easier for intense gamers to zip through games with less lag time; Mobile Hot Spot connects up to 8 WiFi enabled devices the internet
- Inspiration – World’s first Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen for a clear graphic display anytime of day; front and rear-facing 8 megapixel camera; Mobile Hot Spot connects up to 8 WiFi enabled devices on 3G or 4G
- Motorola XOOM by Motorola – 10.1-inch screen; Android™ 3.0 Honeycomb software optimized for tablets; Mobile hotspot capability provides connection for up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 4G – Front and rear-facing camera; Skype Mobile Video-capable; Samsung Media Hub for downloading videos and more
MiFi and Mobile Hotspot
- Novatel MiFi® 4510L Intelligent Mobile Hotspot and Samsung 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot – small enough to fit in the palm of the hand, lets you share Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE or 3G networks with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr – 11.6-inch screen, HP CoolSense to cool down the device for comfort and avoid overheating; Dolby Advanced Audio and dual-core process for quick response time
- Compaq CQ10-688nr (mini) – 10.1-inch LED display, 8.5 hours of battery life, webcam