We all knew it was coming, we just thought it would be later in Sept. is all.
Invitations have gone out for an Apple “Special Event” to be hosted in San Francisco on Sept. 1st at 10 AM PDT. Gee, since there is a guitar on the invite, do you think it could have something to do with iPods? You know, just like every other time Apple hosts an event in Sept.?
What can we expect?
- A new iPod Touch with forward facing camera (and FaceTime), higher resolution screen and possibly a back camera to boot
- Probably an update to the Nano
- I’m thinking the Classic is done for
- Shuffle will be updated in some way, just not sure how yet
- iTV MIGHT make an appearance, we just don’t know yet
- No, The Beatles will not be added to iTunes
See above for Jonathan’s thoughts, and add your own in the comments below!