It’s not often a big name app publisher drops the price on all its apps but here comes one you might not want to miss out on, courtesy of Square Enix. For a limited time, Square Enix has lowered the price of on it’s seven titles to help celebrate the release of Chaos Rings for the iPad. Price drops are as follows:
- Final Fantasy I — ($6.99, down from $8.99)
- Final Fantasy II — ($6.99, down from $8.99)
- Chaos Rings (iPhone) — ($9.99, down from $12.99)
- Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes — ($4.99, down from $9.99)
- Hills and Rivers Remain — ($3.99, down from $4.99)
- Crystal Defenders — ($3.99, down from $7.99)
- Vanguard Storm — ($2.99, down from $4.99)
- Final Fantasy XIII: Larger-than-Life Gallery — ($3.99, down from $5.99)
If you’re in the market for a longer than usual iPhone game, you’re sure to lose hours to any one of Square Enix’s titles. If the iPad is more your thing, you can pick up Chaos Rings in the App Store for a steep $15.99. The sale will only last two weeks so if you’ve been eyeing one of the above titles for some time, now’s your chance to pick ’em up at a discount.
If you’ve played any of those listed, be sure to drop a line in the comments with your recommendations!