One of our finest users Winston Sih is back with his latest edition of the BuffaloBuzz. From the man himself, “This week on the BuffaloBuzz, we take a look at:
1) Amazon gives into Macmillan Books for higher pricing on e-books. Will this move be effective when the iPad comes out on store shelves? We’ll have to see.
2) Apple tries to disguise the fact that the iPad does not support Flash, the standard used by many websites. Either the device used in promotional videos were altered to support Flash or the videos themselves were altered. Sneaky, sneaky.
3) The popular Google smartphone, Nexus One, currently available on T-Mobile USA maybe available on AT&T, Verizon and Sprint soon.
4) Facebook wants to steal your email with vanity emails similar to the available vanity URL’s. Users will be available to send email via an “@facebook.com” email similar to Gmail or Yahoo Mail.
5) Stephen Colbert tries to promote the iPad by pulling out an iPad to announce the nominee list for Song of the Year.”
For all the latest news headlines, visit http://technobuffalo.com/winston.