For those of you that are fans of the Super Mario Bros star song, which lets face it, is almost everyone old enough to remember when the internet was dialup, you’re in for a treat.
The best thing about this particular sound file is how easy it is to convert into a playable ringtone file recognized by iTunes. To get your Super Mario Bros star song ringtone, simply follow these steps:
- Download the sound file from here.
- Once the file has downloaded, rename the extension to .m4r. (It comes as a .m4a file).
- You’ll be prompted to choose the file type you’d like to use, choose .m4r.
- Drag and drop your newly downloaded file into the iTunes icon in your dock.
- Sync your iPhone and enjoy.
Are there any other ringtones that you’d like to see for the iPhone? I’m still looking for the superman theme tune!